What is the purpose of the Ladies Ministry?
For a spiritually mature (though still on the journey) woman to walk alongside a younger woman to encourage and equip her to fulfill God’s purposes for her life and for His glory.
What is our goal for each young woman who participates in a Titus2 mentoring group?
- To have a strong relationship with Christ as a result of having a knowledge of God’s Word and a consistent prayer life.
- To embrace Scripture as the foundational truth for her life.
- To understand who she is in Christ in order to walk in the freedom and confidence of a redeemed child of God.
- To know and believe that God has a unique purpose for her life and to live a life consistent with her purpose and priorities.
- To experience contentment that comes from trusting God and letting go of anxieties.
- To have an eternal perspective of money that results in being a wise steward of what God has entrusted to her.
- For married women to have a closer walk with God and their husbands as a result of understanding God’s purpose for marriage, of understanding the significance of intimacy within the marriage, and of improved communication with her husband.
- For moms to be encouraged and better equipped as a mom as a result of understanding God’s role and her role in the parenting journey.
- For single women to have wisdom as they pursue God-honoring relationships.